My Top Fashion Picks of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale



You guys the sale is live!!! This is like Christmas morning in July for me and if you couldn't already tell, I'm so excited! This is a great time to stock up on new goodies for fall and designer/higher quality items like coats, boots, and bags that can get pretty costly. I've linked a few of the most popular fashion items of the sale with extra details so that you can shop them before they're gone as part of the early access. Usually some items are restocked just before the sale opens to the public, but it's not guaranteed, so if you like these items swipe them up now!



Tory Burch Crossbody - This is one of the most popular bags of the sale each year that sells out pretty quick plus this color is gorgeous!

Peep Toe Booties - I love all the extra detailing of these booties plus the peep toe makes them wearable now instead of having to wait for cooler weather.

Leith Circle Cardigan - Got this one last year in the burgundy color and love it! It's super cozy. Bonus - this year it has pockets!

Lush Roll Tab Top - You all have seen me wear this top in multiple colors before and it's a classic each year for the sale. 

BP Plaid Button Up - I bought this shirt last year in an olive/black plaid and it's a great buy for the price! Only $31.90 during the sale! 

Zella Leggings   Midi Length   Crop Length - I cannot say enough good things about these leggings! I stock up every year during the sale and I am constantly wearing through my 3 pairs before my next laundry day. 

Nordstrom Pant PJs   Shorts PJs - These are in my cart for the sale this year. I've heard so many good things about them and the pink shade sells out super fast. Get them while they last!

Tory Burch Watch - This is a great time to buy closet staple items like a two-tone watch and this one is stunning! I love the designs that Tory Burch offers and it's currently $165 off!

Good luck in shopping the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! I've linked everything mention above and in the widget below. I hope this is helpful and please let me know if you have any questions. Don't forget to share with me what goodies you got and I'll talk to you again soon!

xo, h.




Comments

Popular Posts