anniversary sale picks under $100

It's one of the best Friday's of the year - the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is now open for public access! You all, there are so many great items included in the sale this year and I'm so excited for everyone to be able to check them out now. I'm sharing some of my favorites included that are all under $100! 



.1.

I first bought this sleep shirt when I was pregnant with Zoe to wear in the hospital because it looked comfortable and stretchy enough for a deflating bump. This piece definitely lived up to everything I'd hoped and more! It's lightweight enough for summer and still a great option alone or with a cardigan for fall and winter. During the sale it's just over $30 and also comes in a long-sleeve/pants version or short-sleeve/shorts version. I added the grey stripe color to my cart and am so excited for it to arrive!

.2.

There's always a great selection of basic tees included in the sale and this v-neck looks like a great option. For the taller ladies - I think this one looks like it might actually be a decent length this year. I'll share more details after I've gotten a chance to see this one in person. 

.3.

I picked up the black color of this cami during last year's anniversary sale and was so impressed by the quality! It isn't the most affordable cami included in the sale (check out this one and this one!), but it's under $40 and is a timeless staple that can be worn every season and for years. I was so excited to see it back again this year and in white!

.4.

This sweater has been one of my favorites included in the sale each year. It's a great slightly oversized, comfy for the everyday sort of sweater than can be dressed up by tucking it into a midi skirt and booties or worn over leggings and tall boots for an easy casual look. The grey color stole my heart this year!

.5.

This bra is one of the highest rated bras that Nordstrom carries and each and every rave review is absolutely right! I've been wearing this style for year now and don't know that I could ever go back to the styles I wore before. It even comes in a nursing friendly style for all the mamas looking for that, too!

.6.

I've ever owned a pair of Ugg's before and when I saw this style included at an incredible price point - I added them to my cart! I haven't received them yet, but am so excited to try them out in the tan color! If these are on your wishlist too, I'd snag them quickly because the restock from public access probably won't last long. 

.7.

I love simply delicate earrings, especially for the every day and these are a great option at just under $25.  

.8.

If you're curious about what item has sold out the quickest this year - these would be my guess! They're so cute, a perfect height, and available in lots of great colors. I personally didn't buy these this year because I have a similar pair from a previous anniversary sale, but these are a great item for the upcoming seasons.

.9.

I feel like I should just add the face palm emoji here! If you haven't heard me sing praises of these leggings before now,  you're probably a new reader - hi! I own a few pairs of these leggings already and always pick up a new pair each year during the sale because I wear them so much. They're thick enough to dress up with cardigans and sweaters and not worry about about anything showing through, but also stetchy enough to wear for an intensive workout and not worry about your leggings slowing you down. These are a great option and they're under $40 during the anniversary sale. 

.10.

I haven't personally tried this henley yet, but from others who've tried it, it looks like it's high quality and a perfect base layer for so many looks during the cooler weather months or even on summer nights with cutoff shorts. The oatmeal color is dreamy! 

.11.

Last and certainly not least - this cardigan! I caved and bought this style during last years sale and I've worn it even more than I thought I would. You all, I'm totally not exaggerating when I say it's like wearing a blanket, but cute, too! This year I picked up this style and this one. I'm not sure that I'll be keeping both yet, but if I do, I know that I'll definitely get my money's worth with how often I'll wear them!

Thank you so much for reading this post and keep checking back through out the sale as I share the best buys in other categories and also a hit or miss of my purchases this year!

xo,
hannah

Comments

Popular Posts