#NSALE Beauty Favorites


The #NSALE is such a great time to stock up on or try out new beauty products and I've rounded up some of my favorites for you today. Overall, I have to admit that I'm a bit underwhelmed by the offerings this year, but there are still a few items that are great to pick up while they're discounted. I'll start in the top left corner and work my way down in rows of some of my favorite deals in the beauty exclusives department below:



Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss Set


This set includes a great mix of colors! I haven't personally tried any of this brand's lip glosses, but I've always loved everything that I've tried from them. Great buy at $28 for 6 glosses!


Living Proof Full Line


I don't buy high quality hair care products regularly, but whenever I splurge - this is the line that I go to. The company is co-owned by Jennifer Aniston (love her hair!) and it works really well for me. I think when you're searching for beauty products, whether it's hair or something else, it's always best to look at what works for others with similar qualities to yours. For me, I have lots of fine hair with no coloring which is what hers looks like so I thought it would be a great choice for me. I would highly recommend this if you're in the market for a splurge line of hair care. 



These palettes are always a great seller - and typically sell out fairly quick - because they have a great mix of products. This one comes with 4 different blush shades, a highlight, and a bronzer. I have a few of their blushes and bronzers and they're all great quality. This also has a higher sell-out risk so get it while you can!

Foreo Luna Original

Foreo Luna 2

Nordstrom has two great skincare cleansing tool options included in the sale this year. The Foreo Luna is made completely of silicone and doesn't require reoccurring purchases of brush heads. Plus the charge lasts for 6 months! You can't find this in my bathroom - yet - but it's definitely something I'll look at when my clarisonic dies. 


Stila Eye Liner and Lip Duo 


I think this might be one of the best deals included in the anniversary sale this year! For $20 you get the full-sized stay all day liquid liner which is one of the best and a mini liquid lipstick in Patina, one of the most popular shades. It's a great nude lip choice.


Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick Set

While this set is a bit pricier at $60, you are getting two lipsticks and lip liners. I haven't tried her lipstick in person yet, but the reviews are outstanding!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel Duo

I love this stuff! I started using it about a year ago and love the texture that it gives my brows. After I fill them in with a pencil or pomade, I apply this on top and it gives me waterproof brows that don't move with natural looking texture. Sometimes when using a pencil or powder especially it can make your brows look flat, but this gel gives them a natural look again. With this deal you're getting 2 for the price of 1 - it's a great deal so stock up now!

Clarisonic Mia 2

I have this exact facial cleansing device in my bathroom drawer and have used it for years! It's too much for my sensitive skin to use twice a day, but any time I've applied a full face of makeup or need a bit of light exfoliation, I reach for this. While I do like using it, after mine dies I'll probably purchase the Foreo mentioned above. The silicone bristles are gentler and more sanitary on my sensitive skin and the longer charge time is a huge plus!

Beauty Blender Set - Small Bag
Beauty Blender Set - Large Bag

If you haven't heard me talk about this before, I'm going to guess that you're pretty new - my love of beauty blenders is definitely not a secret! This is a great time to purchase a couple of new blenders for the upcoming year because this is one of the best deals you'll find. This is one of my must-by's each year!

Hourglass Palette

I'm sure you've heard me mention or seen me use my different hourglass powders before and I love all three! The highlight is a stunning natural glow, the blushes give you perfectly colored cheeks, and the bronzer is a lovely realistic shade that can be used for both bronzing and contouring. This isn't in my cart because I have the products already, but if you don't, I would highly recommend this palette. You won't be disappointed!

Please enjoy shopping all of the great beauty exclusives of Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale and I'll talk to you again soon!

xo,h.


Comments

Popular Posts