Nursing Friendly Tops for Summer





Denim and a white top is my go-to style and I love this more “dressed up” version of the usual cutoff shorts and v-neck tee I wear all summer long. This top is also a great option for nursing too. It’s lightweight brushed twill making it soft and functional at the same time and since it’s sleeveless it keeps you cooler in the hottest of temps. Both are helpful in a feeding - friendly top for the summer. 

While being pregnant in the summer months can be challenging, finding styles that work for breastfeeding this season can be tough, too. I’ve been doing lots of searching lately finding some options to add to my closet and I thought it could be helpful to share what I’ve found. 

To start, my criteria has been short-sleeve or sleeveless to survive the heat, button-front or something that can be pulled up and stay on its own for feeding with a cover, and also loose or flattering to the midsection since I’m in the fourth trimester. This has been a bit harder to find than I originally thought, but this white top has met all of those expectations and then some! 

I’ve linked a few more options below that would all be great choices for nursing friendly tops perfect for the warm weather. 

Thanks for reading this post and I’ll talk to you again soon! 



xo
Hannah

Comments

  1. I was a victim of weak erection and premature ejaculation,for the
    past 4 years,and for this past 4 years my life was horrible,one day i saw a
    post of a man being cured by a Doctor, called Dr Imoloa,so i contact him
    and i get the cure from him,and my 4 years disaster and pains were like a
    dreams so if you have this problem of weak erection and premature
    ejaculation he also have cure for lupus disease, corneal ulcer, polio disease,
    Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, cystic fibrosis, epilepsy,joint pain,
    fetal alcohol spectrum, schizophrenia, lichen planus, cancer, diabetes, asthma syphilis, and many more... you can contact Dr Imoloa for help,Email drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / whatssapp +2347081986098.
    -

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts