Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette Unboxing and Swatches

Hey! I was lucky enough to get one of the Morphe x Jaclyn Hill palettes during the first round of sales and I wanted to share swatches of the shades and give a quick review to help you decide if you'd like to get one yourself if you missed out the first time. 



My initial thoughts were that the packaging is awesome! I love the shimmering white palette with shiny silver font. It's classy, modern, and intriguing all in one. (It reminds me a lot of how I have decorated my home!) After opening the palette, the colors are a great mix of shimmers and mattes, neutrals and colors, spring/summer and fall/winter. I truly feel like this palette can offer you the eye shadows needed to create endless looks season after season. 

After swatching the shadows, I'm blown away by how creamy the shades are and so impressed by the amount of pigment in each swipe. These are hands down the best Morphe shadows that I've worked with. I love that there's a good mix of light and darker shades to use. There are great options for days when you want to play it safe with some neutral, lighter shades, but there are plenty of ways to incorporate the bolder colors to really create some gorgeous, outstanding looks. I can't wait to share some of the ideas I have for this palette with you! 

Overall, if you're considering this palette, I would recommend it. For $38 (and discount codes can be used on this!) you're getting 35 shadows which is just over $1 per color. That's awesome! Plus, the shades are so incredibly creamy and versatile. While there might be some colors you won't wear as often, I do think that you'll be happy having this palette in your collection. 

 I hope this post and the video are helpful and I can't wait to talk to you again soon!

xo, h.

Comments

Popular Posts