Number One Pregnancy Must Have - On Sale!

When I was pregnant with Chase, my belly grew so big so fast! By the second trimester, I was doing everything I could to find something that could help support all the weight and heard a few bloggers and soon-to-be mamas like myself raving about how great Blanqi products were. I decided to purchase their maternity underbust belly support tank and the maternity belly support leggings

I am so glad that I purchased these two products! I fell in love with both the tank and the leggings so much that I would put them immediately back on as soon as they came out of the wash. They both made such a difference in how I felt during my pregnancy because they gave me so much support without being uncomfortable to wear. 


At 19 weeks, I loved that they were easy to put on and stayed in place well.


By 35 weeks, I couldn't live without these leggings. My belly had actually gotten big enough and low enough that I couldn't fit into many of my maternity clothes any longer and these were about the only pants that I had that fit.



When it came time to finish packing my bags and go to the hospital, I put on my tried and true leggings and tank and didn't worry too much about the rest. 

After my pregnancy, I missed wearing my Blanqi leggings so much that I purchased a pair of their highwaist support leggings as well to wear now that I no longer have a bump. 

The best part of this whole story - you can purchase your own pair of Blanqi leggings from their website from now through November 28th for 50% off!!! I promise that you'll absolutely adore these leggings if you're not expecting and if you are getting ready to welcome a little one into the world, these will make the biggest difference in how you feel! 

If you'd like to purchase any of their other products like the maternity underbust support tank that I loved or one of their cute tees, use this link to save 20% off everything! 


Comments

Popular Posts