Everyday Glam for Day and Night

Day






Night






Hey there! I'm so excited to share these looks with you because they were both created using the exact same products! I feel like so many products are considered to be either day or night appropriate when they can really be used any time of day or for any occasion if they are used tastefully. 

For the daytime look, I kept everything a little smaller and a little lighter. To start, I applied MAC Paint Pot in the shade Painterly. This is an incredibly popular product in one of the most notable shades, but it truly does keep your eyeshadows in place and hides any discoloration underneath. For the transition shade, I started with MAC Eyeshadow in Soft Brown on a Sigma E40 brush and applied it lightly. I followed that with Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Cocoa Bear on a Sigma E25 brush. I applied this darker color to the outer crease area and blended it out on the corners. To bring in the glitz, I used a MAC 228 brush to apply MAC Pigment in the shade Tan to my inner and middle eyelid areas. This is a very finely milled glitter so it can be messy if you're not careful, but the shine payoff is outstanding. You can also experience some fallout from this so I chose to apply my eye makeup before the rest of my face for easy cleanup.


After applying my eyeshadows, I used my Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation Stick as foundation on a Sigma F80 brush. Using a BeautyBlender and Tarte Shape Tape Concealer, I highlighted my undereye area, around the bottom of my nose, a bit on my chin, down the bridge of my nose, and a touch on the middle of my forehead. 

I lightly bronzed using Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer for the daytime look, but amplified the dimensions by contouring with the same product for the night look. I applied used the same MAC 187 brush for both techniques. With a Sigma F40 brush, I applied MAC Blush in Melba to my cheeks. 

Returning to the eye area, I applied Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade with a Sigma E65 brush to define my brows. I tightlined my upper eye lid with MAC Modern Twist Eye Liner in Cat's Meow for the softer look and brought the color down to the entire lower lash line for the bolder one. To create the wing, I used a Sigma E65 brush to apply MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack across the upper lid for both looks. The lighter look was extended just a bit past my lash line and for the more intense look, I extended the wing to about one and a half times the length of the brush. I curled my lashes and chose Chanel Le Volume de Chanel for mascara for the extreme length. 

One last swipe of MAC Lipstick in Japanese Maple and this look was complete - twice! 

I hope you enjoyed this post and please let me know what you think of the duplicate look! Thanks for reading Seasons of Style and I can't wait to share with you again soon!

Comments

Popular Posts