Makeup Geek Haul and Swatches


Happy Saturday! I recently ordered some new eyeshadows from Makeup Geek and wanted to share some swatches with you. I've been searching for some great fall colors (and have been trying to get outside of my usual neutral shades!) and am impressed with the color variety and quality that Makeup Geek offers in their eyeshadows. I had a few of the neutral colors already and always seem to reach for them because the quality is just so good!


I ordered an eyeshadow bundle since it offered quite a few of the colors that I was looking for in the single pans. The Autumn Glow Eyeshadow Bundle offers 9 eyeshadow pans in the colors peach smoothie, chickadee, morocco, magic act, legend, curtain call, bitten, sidekick, and bada bing.


From top to bottom, these are peach smoothie, chickadee, and sidekick. These are the more neutral shades of the set and can be used in many different eye looks and look great just the three colors together. 


From top to bottom, these are morocco, bitten, and bada bing. These are the darker shades of the set and while the colors are more definitive, they are so creamy that I can see that I'll wear them a lot.


The foiled shades from top to bottom are magic act, legend, and curtain call. Magic act and legend are really versatile colors that I've used so many times already! The main colors that I've been looking for were a shimmery and matte cranberry shades for the holiday seasons and curtain call and bitten are better than I imagined! 


These three colors are single pans that I purchased in latte (top left), grandstand (top right), and cherry cola (bottom). You guys, I love these colors! Cherry cola is a bit darker and not quite as red as bitten but I can see my self using both colors alone and even together. Latte is a great neutral shade that's not too warm or cool so it's perfect for a transitional color. Grandstand - oh my. It's just so good! It's got so many different shades in the base that it can be used with many other colors to create whatever look you're going for. 

Marlena, the creator of Makeup Geek has done such an unbelievable job at creating the high-quality and full spectrum of colors available in their eye shadow line. There's a color available for nearly any look you want to create and they're all so creamy and blend well. I would check them out if you're looking for some new shadows to add to your collection!

Thanks for reading this post for Seasons of Style! Share what color is your favorite and I'll use it in my next makeup look!

Comments

Popular Posts