Black Friday Fashion



1. Lush Tunic     2. BP Scarf     3. Zella Jacket     4. Faux Leather Skinnies     5. Kendra Scott Earrings     6. Leopard Print Heels     7. Herringbone Vest     8. Lush Dress     9.  Express Tank     10. Kate Spade Necklace     11. Flat Booties     12. Double Breasted Coat     13. Leopard Print Clutch

Happy Black Friday! Thanksgiving is over and it's time for all the great deals of the season! I braved Walmart last night to stock up on more of my favorite cheap sweatshirts (these are so good for being comfy around the house!) and am doing the rest of my shopping online. There are a bunch of great deals right now so it's the perfect time to finally purchase those things that you've had your eye on for a long time (looking at you #10!).

I've linked some of my most-loved items in my closet and also some goodies that are on my wishlist for this holiday season. #8 is the dress from my Date Night and a Concert post and #1 is the shirt version of it. I have this top in ivory and olive and wear both of them so often.

The leggings that I love from Zella also come in a shorts version that I've linked to and they're on sale for only $22! Regular price is $42. I have a pair of these shorts already and wear them all the time. They're so comfy to wear and fit just as great as the leggings.

I've had the tank from Express at #9 in a few colors for years and they are such a versatile basic! It's great in the warmer weather alone or with a cardigan or jacket now that it's chillier outside.


I love the quality of Kendra Scott jewelry! I've linked a couple of her necklaces and the earrings as #5 above. It's hard to find much of a sale on her pieces so I'd buy them while you can get them at a discounted price.


I hope you have a great time shopping all of the black Friday sales and are able to score some great deals! Happy shopping!


Thanks again for stopping by!


 


Comments

Popular Posts