Weekend Recap: Early Season Game Day Style




























Happy Wednesday Tiger Fans! I wanted to post a recap of our weekend fun - Jarrod and I had such a fun date night together watching football, eating all the stadium food, and enjoying the atmosphere of Memorial Stadium and Faurot Field. Even though we lost in the last few moments of the game, it was one of the best we've ever watched. There were so many exciting (and nerve-wracking) plays throughout.


I chose to wear a romper to the game and bring a sweater for when the sun went down. The weather was a perfectly beautiful 80 degrees and sunny so I wanted something that would feel great for tailgating, but that I could also layer when it cooled off at the end of the game. To rep the black and gold, I added a bit of sparkle to keep the Mizzou colors proud and classy, too.


I hope you all had a fund weekend too and thanks for checking out Seasons of Style!



Comments

Popular Posts