Fall Makeup


Hey there! I posted the photo above last night to my social media accounts to let you all know that details were coming soon and I was blown away by all of the "likes" you all shared with me. When I first shared Seasons of Style, I had a couple of requests for makeup looks. I've given it a try a handful of times, but it is so difficult to get what you see in person to transfer to what you see through a camera lens. The photos below were taken at the same time, but with different lighting and it's amazing how much it changes the photo.











I've linked almost all of the products that I used to create this look in the widget below and will link to everything as I go through that isn't available through ShopStyle.



I always start by applying foundation. I recently purchased the Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation and while I've only used it for a short time, I'm loving the finish and coverage it provides. I'd say it's a medium, buildable coverage but the finish is the true gem of this foundation. It makes your skin actually look like skin! This might seem a bit crazy, but for all my beauty junkies out there, you know how hard it can be to find a foundation that gives you a "better" you without looking like cake-face.


I have two different makeup brushes that I rotate through for applying my foundation. The one I used for this specific look is the Morphe Brushes G6. This brush is crazy dense which makes it so great for applying foundation. It really buffs the makeup in giving you a close to airbrushed finish. And the price? - can't beat it. The other foundation brush I linked to is the Sigma F80. This was the first foundation brush I ever bought. It's pretty similar to the Morphe G6 with the only differences that I notice being the bristles aren't quite as dense and they're a bit longer too.


I use a bit of my concealer as a primer for my eyeshadow. I used the Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer and buffed it out using my damp Beauty Blender. The two shadows that I used to create this look are both from Makeup Geek Cosmetics. The first shade that I used as a transition color in my crease and the lighter shade that you see in these photos is Crème Brulee. I applied it with the Sigma E40 brush. Both the shadow and brush are staples in my makeup routine. I use Crème Brulee in so many eye looks and this brush works so well for transitional colors and blending all the shades together. I added a darker color in my crease in the shade Cocoa Bear using the Sigma E25 brush. This gave the look more dimension and really brought out the warmth and red tones to create the Fall vibes I was going for. I applied Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop to the inner two-thirds of my eye lid with the Sigma E55. To complete my eye area, I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in medium brown to fill in my brows.


After finishing up my shadows, I used my Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer under my eyes and around the nose to hide extra redness. have a couple of different concealers in my collection, but this one is the one I tend to use the most. I wear the shade light warm and it really helps to brighten my undereye area. I used my Beauty Blender to blend it out and to bake the area using RCMA No Color Powder.

I used the MAC 'Mineralize' Skinfinish in medium dark on my cheeks to warm up my complexion and bring a little more dimension to my face using the Sigma F20. For blush, I applied Becca Shimmering Blush in Rose Spritz with the Sigma F40. I topped my cheekbones with Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop with a small blush brush for a more blown-out effect.

After finishing with all powdered products, I used MAC fluidline gel eyeliner in Blacktrack to create a small wing and gave my lashes one coat of L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Carbon Black mascara.

This completes all the steps and products that I used to create this warm, smoky eye look that's perfect for the transition to Fall. I hope you all love this look and thank you for visiting Seasons of Style!








Comments

Popular Posts