Coppered Eyes




Today's look is a coppered eye that can be worn any time of year, but is especially perfect for fall! I love being able to get my inspiration from the season's best colors and for any of you with blue or green eyes, you'll love these shades. They're complementary colors on the color wheel so they really accentuate each other. The quality of the photo below isn't the best, but you can see how well the eyeshadow colors contrast with the color of my eyes.

 I've linked nearly all the colors in the widget below, but will include direct links throughout as well.

For the base, I started with my Revlon Colorstay Foundation and applied it with my Morphe G6 brush. I used my Beauty Blender to apply Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer under my eyes and to my eyelids as a primer and set it with RCMA No Color Translucent Powder using a Sigma F35 Tapered Highlight brush.

For this eye look, I actually only used two colors so that I could focus in on the bright shimmer. In my crease, using a Sigma E40 brush, I applied MAC eyeshadow in the shade saddle from the outer corner to about two-thirds of the way towards the inner corner. The shimmering copper color is Glamorous from Makeup Geek. I dampened a Sigma E55 brush with Urban Decay Chill Makeup Setting Spray before dipping into the pan to intensify the pop of the eyeshadow.  For the winged eyeliner, I applied MAC fluidline using a Sigma E65 brush to the upper lash line and a third of the lower waterline. As a finishing touch, I used Dior Diorshow Mascara on my eyelashes.

To lightly contour, I used my MAC 187SH brush (in case you're curious - SH stands for short handle) to apply MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural to my lower cheekbones. To keep with the same color family, I chose Becca blush in the color Amaretto. I applied it to the middle area of my cheekbones using a Sigma F40 Large Angled Contour brush. Taking a Sigma F10 Blush brush, I used Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop as a highlight on my upper cheekbones and on the bridge of my nose.  I used the same highlighting powder on a MAC 228 Small Shader brush to hit my upper lip, under my brow, and the inner corner of my eyes.

The lip color I used was MAC lipstick in Shanghai Spice with Marc Jacobs Lip Gloss in Sugar Sugar over top.

I hope you enjoyed this look today! Thanks for visiting Seasons of Style and I'll talk to you again soon!







Comments

Popular Posts