Cold Weather Lip Saver

Harvest has officially kicked off in my area, football season is underway, and the temperatures are reminding us that it's time for pumpkin spice everything. While I love being able to switch out my summer clothing for some of my favorite warmer pieces, it's also the time to begin switching over to your winter beauty products.

A few years back, I had some trouble with my lips getting excessively dry - to the point where they would crack and bleed when I'd brush my teeth or smile too big. I searched high and low for something that could rescue my lips from the bitter air. After trying countless different products, I finally came across one that was the answer to all of my chapped lip prayers! I've been using this lip product ever since then until last year when mine cracked. I tried to go without, but you guys this lippie stuff is seriously life-changing!

Enough hype yet?!? Are you ready to know what it is?!?
http://www.sephora.com/agave-lip-mask-P384629?skuId=1575042&om_mmc=ppc-GG_300761092_26827562332_dsa-147370245639__105785713252_9023602_c&mkwid=sQ1mrxOET&pcrid=105785713252&pdv=c&site=us_search&country_switch=us&lang=en&sub_publisher=g&sub_ad=105785713252&sub_campaign=300761092&sub_keyword=_inurl%3A_mcid%3A%201552181

It's the Agave Lip Mask from Bite Beauty! You can use it just like you would any lip balm, but it stays put for hours, tastes like vanilla, and is incredibly hydrating. I use it at night after brushing my teeth before bed and it's still there the next morning and my lips are all kinds of smooth and moisturized. One thing to watch - it can be sticky, but if you use a small amount it's not any different than a light lip gloss.

One alternative that I tried last Winter was lanolin like I had used while nursing. It helped more than a regular lip balm, but isn't near as effective in hydrating as the Agave Lip Mask.

I repurchased this recently as my skin has started to remind me that the weather is changing. It has made such a difference in my Winter skin care regime. I'm still searching for a great hydrating face lotion so if you have any recommendations for me, please share!


Thanks for visiting Seasons of Style and I'll talk to you again soon!




Comments

Popular Posts