Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018 - It's Here!


Alright you guys - the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is here for early access! I've pulled a few photos from the archives of items from years' past that are back again this year and rounded up tons of great pieces below. I'm so impressed with how many good things are included in the sale this year. I'll admit, last year's sale was a little disappointing for me and the catalog only had a couple of items that caught my eye so I wasn't quite sure what to expect. It looks like so many of the highly popular items have been brought back this year and lots of great new pieces have been added in too. 

I've already added a few of my favorite items to my cart and there are still lots of other items that I'm considering that I might purchase later (most of the the women's clothing top picks!) that I wanted to share with you, too. There are a few items that are bound to sell out quickly that I've added in a special row so that you can check them out before they could be gone for good. I've also rounded up some of the best pieces in women's clothing and accessories to make shopping the sale even easier. 

The prices of items included in the Anniversary Sale are good through August 5th while items are in stock, but there's no guarantee that something won't sell out and it might not be restocked. One of my favorite things about Nordstrom are their free shipping and free returns - everyday. I'd recommend that if you're unsure on an item or sizing on something to go ahead and order both options that you're considering and returning the one that doesn't work out so that you don't run the risk of the right size being gone when you look for it or missing out on something that you realized you really wanted. Also, if something is already sold out in the correct size, you can always purchase the same item in a different size and swap it out after prices go back up if your size does become available if you live near a store. 

I wish you the best of luck in finding something (or many things!) that you like during the sale and please feel free to ask me any questions that you might have! This sale is one of my favorites because it has so much to offer for so many and even though the sale lasts for 3 1/2 weeks, it'll go by quicker that you expect. 

In My Cart:

High Sell Out Risk:

Women's Clothing Top Picks:

Women's Accessories Top Picks:

I hope you are just as excited as I am for the sale this year. Let me know in the comments below what pieces you've already snagged or what you can't wait to check out! 

Happy Shopping!

xo,
Hannah

Comments

  1. I was a victim of weak erection and premature ejaculation,for the
    past 4 years,and for this past 4 years my life was horrible,one day i saw a
    post of a man being cured by a Doctor, called Dr Imoloa,so i contact him
    and i get the cure from him,and my 4 years disaster and pains were like a
    dreams so if you have this problem of weak erection and premature
    ejaculation he also have cure for lupus disease, corneal ulcer, polio disease,
    Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, cystic fibrosis, epilepsy,joint pain,
    fetal alcohol spectrum, schizophrenia, lichen planus, cancer, diabetes, asthma syphilis, and many more... you can contact Dr Imoloa for help,Email drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / whatssapp +2347081986098.
    -

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts