Nordstrom Anniversary Sale - Kid's Picks

 



Hey there! Early Access for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is coming to a close and Public Access is almost here! If you haven't been able to get some of the items I've been mentioning yet and you'd like to, tomorrow's the day! Once the sale is open to everyone, things will start selling out really quick!

I've rounded up some of mine (and Chase's!) favorite picks for kids included in the sale this year. He picked out this Under Armour Quarter-Zip and was also so excited for the Cheeseburger Tee! I think he'd eat "chee-burgers" for every meal if I'd let him. 

I've also included the carseat we picked up for Zoe and the one that Chase is currently using, some of our favorite style of swaddle blankets that we use for almost everything, fuzzy jackets like I'll be snuggling Zoe in this winter, some of the shoes that Chase has loved most that are currently on sale, and the great deal on the big bows that Zoe wears. I love finding some of the bigger and most used baby and kids items that have become our favorites on sale. It's the perfect time to think about Christmas gifts and even Christmas Eve PJ's, too!


One of the other items that I was so excited to see this year were these leggings for all my expecting mamas! I lived in my non-maternity ones throughout my pregnancy with Zoe and am so thrilled that they have a maternity style now.

What goodies are you getting for your little ones? Please share in the comments below!

xo,
Hannah

Comments

  1. I was a victim of weak erection and premature ejaculation,for the
    past 4 years,and for this past 4 years my life was horrible,one day i saw a
    post of a man being cured by a Doctor, called Dr Imoloa,so i contact him
    and i get the cure from him,and my 4 years disaster and pains were like a
    dreams so if you have this problem of weak erection and premature
    ejaculation he also have cure for lupus disease, corneal ulcer, polio disease,
    Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, cystic fibrosis, epilepsy,joint pain,
    fetal alcohol spectrum, schizophrenia, lichen planus, cancer, diabetes, asthma syphilis, and many more... you can contact Dr Imoloa for help,Email drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / whatssapp +2347081986098.
    -

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts