Spring Green and a Perforated Tote






























(high neck version here)
(print version here)
(on my wishlist here)
denim jacket here and here
without ankle strap here
watch - wearing gold (silver here) (two-tone here) (rose gold here



 The weather has been oh so gorgeous lately and I've been patiently waiting dying to wear some of my favorite spring and summer pieces! This maxi dress is actually a purchase from last summer, but it is by far one of my most worn pieces when it's warm outside. I love that it has adjustable straps so that this dress can be worn with both heels and sandals. The light jersey material is soft, comfortable, and flattering. The waistline will give you legs for days. The best part, though? This dress is currently 25% off, making it less than $39!!!


I also have to share my love for this tote. I've been carrying it nearly every day since I got it. It's so fun with the perforated detailing and has just enough to make it stand out without showing everything that you can carry inside. It's a great option for the summer months and for $75, I will most definitely be getting tons of use out of it!


Please enjoy the photo of Chase - he wanted to get in on the photo op, too! :)










Comments

Popular Posts