Sephora VIB Spring Sale


Happy Friday! There's a huge sale going on right now at Sephora - the spring VIB sale! You can save up to 15% off your order now through 4/24/17. I wanted to share some items that are staples in my makeup collection and also a couple of items that I snagged for myself. Please keep reading to figure out why I love these products or can't wait to try them!


If you haven't heard me talk about this eyeliner before, it and it's sister product the fineliner are hands-down my favorite eyeliner pencils! The gel formula is so smooth to apply and lasts FOREVER on the inner rim of the eyes. Even though it stays so well, it's surprisingly easy to smudge, too. These pencils are a bit pricier, but it's a great time to try them out or stock up while they're on sale.


As high maintenance as it sounds, I legit don't think I ever apply my makeup without using this genius sponge! A damp Beauty Blender will blend out nearly any makeup product, soak up any excess that you might have, all while giving you a gorgeous airbrush-like finish. I always keep a stash of these and now's a great time to get a few more - especially in the duo set like I've linked because you're getting two Beauty Blenders, a cleanser, for $34! 


This lotion is a newer product for me - I tried it for the first time about 6 weeks ago, but it has honestly changed up my sunless tanning routine. I am terribly impatient when it comes to letting a sunless tanner dry so I love the idea of a gradual tanning lotion, but I also want some color from taking the time to apply it. This lotion gives me pretty good color from one use, but after 2-3 days in a row, my skin is a stunning glowy shade. Plus, it's actually moisturizes my dry legs so it's a win-win. If you're looking for a quick and effective way to safely tan this summer, definitely check this out!


This foundation is a new one that I sampled recently and loved so I'm really excited to get my own bottle! It's a truly natural finish that provides great coverage without being too intense and it lasts and lasts. I tried this one out on Easter day since we had a lot going on and even by applying it at 5:30 in the morning, my makeup still looked nearly identical at 10PM! I'll do a review of this foundation after giving it a few more tries.


This product comes in a tube and stick form, both are $7.50 pre-sale price, marketed towards men, and are easily one of my favorite lip balms. I originally purchased a duo pack for Jarrod and decided to keep the tube to try it out myself and I'm hooked. I added two more to my cart just so I'll never be without!


You guys probably know by now that I'm just not a big believer in eyeshadow palettes. I love the idea of them, but am not a fan of buying 12 shades because you actually end up using 4. However, when I saw this palette...done. There are 12 stunning natural shades that all in a nude, neutral scheme. No purples, no pinks, no random color thrown in to make it stand out. Just great colors. I honestly believe that I will use each and every color in this palette. It is limited edition though so if you like it, I'd get it before it's gone. 


Sale time is a great time to get a few extras of your favorite things - especially if they come at a higher price point. I love keeping an extra "nice" mascara around for those times when you want a little something special. The Diorshow original formula is one of my all time favorites because it is so versatile and consistent. This is a mascara that you can always count on. 


Since I'm not much on setting my makeup with powders, I get by with a little help from setting sprays. Urban Decay partners with Skindinavia who makes some outstanding products and this one is no different. I love the Chill version for an extra bit of refreshment in the mornings and throughout the day. This is a great choice for the upcoming summer months!


I wore this liquid lipstick in my March favorites video in the shade "beso". It's a stunning true red color and the pigmentation is unreal. The formula is also one of the least drying I've ever tried. Bellisima and Patina are great natural options!


I wear this product most days when I'm not wearing a full face of makeup but still want to look like I somewhat tried. It's a gel formula that feels more like skincare than makeup, is buildable for light coverage, and has SPF 30. This is one of my summertime staples because it's lightweight and easily wearable in warm weather.


Mother's Day is less than a month away and now is the perfect time to get your momma a little something specia!. I picked up this perfume last year for my mom and it's her new favorite. I love spritzing a little on the sample papers when I'm in the store because it reminds me of her. 


This is one of the new products that I purchased during the sale and have never tried before. I've heard that it's crazy pigmented and is a multi-purpose product. I can't wait to try it out and let you know what I think of it. My hope is to use it for undereye concealer, but it's so highly pigmented that it's recommended to mix it in a 2:1 ratio of moisturizer to less than a pea sized amount of the product to apply to the entire face as foundation. I'm both intrigued and slightly scared at the same time. Wish me luck!

I hope you guys get a chance to pick up some new goodies during the next few days of the sale. Please share some of the items you plan to stock up on or what new products you're going to try in the comments section!

Thanks for stopping by!





Comments

Popular Posts