Morphe Brush Haul


Hey guys! So I recently purchased brushes from Morphe and wanted to share what brushes I chose and what I thought about each of them. Brushes are so critical when working with makeup and having quality brushes will make such an impact on the final look you achieve. I've tried brushes from a few other companies, but without a doubt, Morphe makes the highest quality and most affordable brushes that I've ever used. These are the ones that I reach for time and time again and always have great results!


The first brush that I purchased is the Morphe M439. It's a full, domed, buffing brush. I have been using the Morphe G6, a flat top buffer, for foundation for years, but started to notice that I just wasn't getting the blend that I wanted. It's a great brush for applying foundation, but if you're looking for a softer, more airbrushed look with your foundation, I'd recommend the M439. Actually, if there was any brush that I could recommend most out of all that I own, this one is it, hands down. It's incredibly soft, easy to clean, blends out foundation like magic, and  - it's only $13.99! If you wear foundations - ever - and want your skin to look flawless - you need this brush. I promise you won't regret it. 

My mom was with me the day that I got my brush order in the mail and it's so great that she immediately placed an order just because of this brush. It's that good. 


I actually bought two of the Morphe R2 brushes. It's a dense, tapered powder brush that I bought for bronzing and blush products. The R2 is so soft and blends like a dream. I love that you can get a lighter, buildable application for working with heavily pigmented products. It also blends away any possible lines so that you have a natural looking application even when working with bold makeup. From looking at it, the brush looks like it might be too big for these types of products, but the tapering gives it the ability to work for both large and small areas of the face. I can't say enough great things about this brush.


In all of my years of playing with makeup, I have yet to own a fan brush so I thought it was time. This Morphe E60 brush is made with synthetic bristles which are very soft and generally less likely to irritate the skin. I love that this brush is fuller bristled. When applying a highlighting product, I like a more blown-own application rather than fine line and this brush is perfect for achieving that.  If you're looking for a brush that will give you a bolder highlighting application, I love the Morphe M427 too. It's a denser brush giving you a denser highlight. You'll glow like never before. 


The first eye brush that I purchased is the Morphe G24 brush. This is the fullest of the eye brushes that I got and perfect for applying transitional eye shadows. It's fluffy, soft, and blends better than any other eye brush that I own. It's also probably the one that I reach for most because it's perfect for creating a natural look and for applying base colors for a bolder eye look.


The Morphe G13 brush is the one that I reach for to apply a darker color in my crease. It's a great choice to apply pigmented shades and getting great color payoff. If you're looking to purchase one eye brush for starting a collection, this is a great option. You can use it as I do for for crease colors or it can be used for packing on lid colors. 


I use this Morphe G15 for applying lid colors. I love using it to pack on an intense shimmer in the middle of my lid, but it's also great for reaching the inner corner. 



So I originally purchased this Morphe E36 for creating a very intense "v" along my crease and outer lash line, but it's been great for applying highlight to my inner corner and under my brows. I definitely love this one much more than I expected to!



And for the very last one, I purchased a Morphe G21 brush. I use these brushes for applying my eyebrow pomade and eyeliner. This is my third angle brush and I truly believe that you can't have too many. I use at least one nearly every day. 

So that's a wrap on the brushes that I ordered with Morphe. These brushes are all so high quality and the price point can't be beat. If you're looking for new brushes to add to your collection or just getting  started, I would highly recommend Morphe Brushes. Please share your favorite brushes in the comments below! I'd love to try them! 

Thanks for stopping by!
xo, h.



Comments

Popular Posts