Leopard and Layers











Scarf (similar here, here, and here)     Jacket (similar here and here)     Jeans     Booties     Sunglasses


My happy place is and probably always will be jeans and a white tee (my 5 year old self would be proud!). I love something basic that can be dressed up or down, is easy to wear, and doesn't look like too much of anything. I wore this outfit for running errands, but it could work for a lot of occasions - it's truly a great starting point for so many looks.

For any of you that have known me for a while, you already know how much I love a good leopard print! This scarf is one that I've had for a few years, but I still wear it so much. It's a great basic piece that's not too neutral and goes with everything.

This jacket is also a favorite of mine - it's so versatile! It's cut like many leather jackets, but is made from a stretchy jersey material. I love that I'm able to dress it up or down and it's comfortable enough that I can throw it on when I'm out with Chase and need to be on the go.

Please enjoy this last *blooper* photo - just keepin' it real. 😉




Comments

Popular Posts