Holiday Gift Guide for Men







Looking for that perfect gift for the special man in your life? This time of year is so great for stocking up on the closet basics that any guy could use - your husband, boyfriend, dad, brother, etc. 

I love to get Jarrod a few pairs of jeans during the holidays for the upcoming year. He's loved Levi's 559s and there's nearly always a sale so I get what pairs I can find in his size. 

As you all know so well, I'm a total product junkie when it comes to beauty goodies so I love to surprise Jarrod with a little something for men. Last year, I picked up an Origins set that he's liked and I've heard great things about Kiehl's men's line so this set is definitely one that I'm considering for him.

Belts and wallets are so necessary for men, but it's not usually something they'll buy themselves in my family so I watch for a high quality leather to go on sale. This belt is Hugo Boss and only $30! I've also gifted Fossil wallets a few times in the past and they are such soft leather! They hold up very well and only continue to look better with use.

I hope that this gives you a few ideas for the special men in your life this Christmas season!

Thanks for stopping by!



Comments

Popular Posts