Ladies Night Out Makeup





















Hey there! It's been a full week since I posted because it's been a crazy busy week - Sunday my first day at home in weeks! You could definitely tell by looking at my house. There was so much cleaning to do! To get back into the groove of blog posts, I thought I'd share with you all this look that I wore this weekend for a friend's bachelorette party. I wore a black dress and a gold statement necklace so I wanted to choose a makeup look that would accentuate the bold and glam outfit.

I used the Make Up For Ever Ultra HD foundation stick on a Morphe G6 Flat Top Kabuki brush for the base of this look. For eye primer and highlighter on the face, I applied Tarteist Shape Tape Concealer and smoothed out the product using a Beauty Blender.

For contouring, I applied MAC Matchmaster Concealer in the shade 7.5 to the wider end of my Beauty Blender. I wanted to keep the color to the area under my cheekbones starting from the top of my ears to just slightly past the outer corners of my eyes and along the outer edges of my forehead. With the remaining color, I blended a darker shade on the sides of my nose and just a touch under my jawline. By seeing how lightly complected I am and comparing how dark this shade of concealer is, it might seem a bit much, but it blends out beautifully. I wanted a starker contrast for this occasion, but by using a smaller amount of color, you can create a natural contour as well.

After applying all of my cream products, I set the darker areas of my face using Hourglass Ambient Bronze with a Morphe M427 and baked the lighter areas with RCMA No Color Powder and the same Beauty Blender from earlier. I wanted the blush color to be pretty natural so I applied MAC blush in melba to the centers of my cheekbones with a MAC 187 brush. For the shimmering highlight, I applied Becca x Jaclyn Hill's Shimmering Skin Perfector in Prosecco Pop from my cheekbones up to just below the temple with a Sigma F35 brush.

For the eyes, I wanted to keep the shadows very neutral and focus on a heavy wing for the eyeliner and bringing in the gold shimmer from the face highlight. Using Makeup Geek Creme Brûlée in the crease with a Sigma E40 and concentrating Makeup Geek Latte in the outer crease with a Sigma E25.   With a dampened Sigma E55, I applied Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector in Prosecco Pop to the inner and mid parts of the eyelid to make the gold really "pop". I used MAC fluid line in Blacktrack on a Sigma E65 small angle brush to create my cat-eye liner. To amplify the intensity of the look, I applied Ardell false lashes in the style 105 with Duo Lash Adhesive.  Using another Sigma E65 brush, I applied Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Soft Brown to complete the eyes.

With the eyes being so bold and an intense highlight, I kept the lips very neutral. I swiped MAC Huggable Lipcolor in Touché on first and topped it with Marc Jacobs Enamored High Shine Gloss in Sugar Sugar.

For a final refreshment and to keep all my makeup in place, I spritzed Urban Decay Chill Setting Spray all over.

Thank you for checking out this post on Seasons of Style and I hope you enjoyed it!


Comments

Popular Posts