Hello Sweater Weather














Hello to you and to this lovely sweater weather that's finally hit Missouri! My absolute favorite part of Fall is being able to bring out all of my cozy clothing and sweaters are the easiest way to dive in. This one in particular is one of my most worn because it's not technically a neutral, but isn't a bright color so I can wear it so many different ways. With the "cocoon" shape it's also easy to wear. I've paired this cardigan with skinny jeans, tan suede booties, a drapey tank, and a swaddling blanket!


So if you happened to catch my preview post to my social media accounts last night, I shared that I had a special secret coming for all of my mama friends and this is it! I borrow my son's swaddle blankets to wear as scarves! ;) I fell in love with Aden and Anais swaddle blankets the minute I first touched Chase's when he was born. They are a great size, out of this world soft, stretch just enough to drape and wrap well, and only get better and better with use! I was looking for a great tan scarf and what could be better than one that we already had and that I could use so many different ways?!? The key to making a swaddle work well for a scarf is the muslin material, in my opinion. Personally, we have a small stash of Aden and Anais blankets in our home but there are many other companies that make similar products that you could use. (Also, Aden and Anais just released new prints that have metallic designs! *insert all the heart eye emojis*)


Thanks for checking out this post of Seasons of Style! I hope you enjoyed it and let me know in the comments here or on my social media accounts what items you love to repurpose!



Comments

Popular Posts