Fall Festival and a Pumpkin Patch






































Hey all! We had such a blast this weekend so I thought I'd share some photos from our family day out! I went to the Hartsburg Fall Festival for the first time when I was in college and thought it was such a cool event in a cozy little town. With the fun activities for little ones and vendors for as far as you can see, I have always thought it would be a great place to go someday when I had a family of my own. To say I was excited when the timing worked out this year would be an understatement.

We walked through countless stands, shared a cherry limeade, chowed down on an order of fresh curly chips, split a ribeye steak sandwich from the Missouri Cattlemen's Association, and probably spent half our time in the pumpkin patch. Chase had a blast getting to run around without holding Jarrod or I's hands. He thought the best way to pick out his pumpkin was to sit on them and clap his hands. He watched Dad pick up his pumpkin and after that he had to do the same. We all had a great time and Chase had a great view as we walked around the town.

When I was pregnant with Chase, I purchased a Baby Bjorn carrier because it was affordable. I thought we'd give it a try and see how it worked. We used it so much until Chase outgrew it that we moved up to a Tula carrier which can be used up to 50 pounds! We have all loved babywearing and it's so convenient almost anywhere you go. Our stroller isn't too big, but the carrier can fit in all kinds of places that it can't. Chase has a great view and can snuggle in when he gets tired. It's lightweight, the straps are really padded for comfort, and with the design - Chase's weight is distributed across my hips and shoulders which saves my back tremendously with my big little guy. Mama friends - if you haven't tried babywearing, I would highly recommend it!  

Have a great week and thanks for checking out Seasons of Style!


Comments

Popular Posts