Greige Daytime Smoky Eye


















Happy Monday all! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Mine was pretty full, but so good. Friday night we shared pizza with our harvest family, Saturday evening took Jarrod and I to a beautiful outdoor wedding, and on Sunday I got the chance to help celebrate a gorgeous bride to be at her lovely bridal shower! These are the weekends that remind you of just how good God truly is.

The look I'm sharing with you today is what I wore to the bridal shower. I wanted a look that was daytime appropriate, but also girly and glam.

I started by applying the Make Up For Ever Foundation Stick using a flat-top kabuki brush. For the undereye area, I used the Tarte Shape Tape concealer and blended it out using a damp BeautyBlender.  With the Missouri humidity making a comeback for the day, I set my concealer with the RMCA No Color Powder. To lightly contour, I used MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in the shades Medium Plus and Medium Dark with a Morphe M460 brush and blended the lines a bit more with a Morphe M427 brush. The blush I chose was Chanel's Golden Sun and I finished my cheek area with a bit of Becca x Jaclyn Hill Prosecco Pop highlighter

In the crease of my eye, I started with MAC eyeshadow in Bewitchin' on a tapered fluffy blending brush and took the color a little above halfway to my brows and on a short shader brush to smudge the outer corner of the lower lash line. I added Charcoal Brown on the outer area of my crease and along the outer, upper lash line with a tapered blending brush. for the inner eyelid, I applied Moodmaker with a shader brush and used the same brush to apply Seasonal Spirit only to the center of the eyelid. This technique will round-out the eyes and give a doe-eyed look. 

With a small angled brush, I applied gel eyeliner to my upper lash line and took it out to a small wing. I used a gel kohl liner on my lower waterline for better staying power. I curled my lashes and applied a lengthening mascara  to all my lashes. I defined my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hill's Dipbrow Pomade in soft brown using this brush.

I finished this look with MAC huggable lip color in the shade Touche for a little dash of a nude pink. To refresh and keep my makeup in place, I spritzed my whole face with a setting spray.

I hope you all enjoyed this look and thanks for checking out Seasons of Style! Please share if you recreate this look or try out the rounded eye technique! 


Comments

Popular Posts