Sweet Summer Stripes












Hey there! Summer heat is in full swing in Missouri, complete with all the humidity you would expect with 90-something degree weather in the Midwest. It's great for days spent at the pool or the lake, but I'm very anxiously awaiting some cooler weather so I can start breaking out all of my favorite fall things (hello pumpkin spiced everything and fried apples!)

I couldn't resist wearing this great find from the #nsale regardless of the weather. Even though it's long sleeved, it's not too thick so that you're melting away in the sun. I'm a total sucker for stripes and anything that I can wear with leggings that will cover my bum and this top definitely doesn't disappoint! Especially since it's marked down for another few days at $17.90! It's great to wear with shorts, but I can't wait to style it with leggings, booties, and a chunky scarf as the weather cools down. 

These sandals, the Gigi from Sam Edelman are my go-to summer shoe. They're comfortable enough to wear if you're going to be doing light walking for a day and can be dressed up or down for almost any occasion. If you see me out and about during the summer (and I actually tried to look decent!), you'll most likely catch me sporting these cuties. They don't go on sale too often, but if I catch a deal, I'll definitely share. These beauties are worth the full price, but who doesn't love a good sale?

I also have to share my love for this handbag from Coach. I purchased it on one of Chase and I's first big adventures out of the house after he was born and I am still impressed with how versatile it is. The size is big enough to hold all of your basic necessities while also being small enough to wear appropriately as a cross body. Anyone else out there try to wear a handbag cross body style and it's suddenly at your waist instead of hip level? The cross body strap on this bag isn't adjustable, but Coach got it just right. The small handles are also perfect for throwing on your arm when you're in a hurry to get somewhere.  

Thanks for checking out this post and I hope you enjoyed it! Please let me know if there's anything that you'd really like for me to share about! 

Comments

Popular Posts