Date Night and a Concert










This weekend, my husband and I got the chance to spend some time with friends and catch an outdoor concert. We had a great time listening to the music, catching up on life, and watching a big storm roll in. I wanted a look that would work in both the humidity that we started the evening with and the rain that I knew would be coming soon. 

This dress is great for any season. It's lightweight and breezy enough for a hot summer day, but I also can't wait to style it for the cooler weather this winter. It's a great length and the 3/4 sleeves make it a great choice for so many occasions. The color range is impressive, but this cordova shade is one of my favorites and is so versatile! 

For this look, I chose to go with a more casual, feminine style for the occasion and it's one that you could wear so many places: a concert like I did, enjoying cocktails outside, a summer picnic, the options are endless. 

I hope you all had a fun and fabulous weekend and are ready to kick off a great week! I can't believe how fast the summer has gone now that the temps are starting to lower, but I'm so excited to enjoy all the lovely things that come with fall. The first thing on my list is changing out the decor around our house! Let me know if you'd like me to share some of what we do around our home to celebrate a new season.

I'd also like to take the chance to say thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of the support that you all have shown me with sharing my blog. Words cannot express how much all of the kind thoughts, comments, and ideas that you've shared mean to me. I am blown away by all the love and am so blessed and grateful to have so many wonderful people in my life. Thank you for everything.

I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know in the comments where you'd take this look! Thanks for stopping by Seasons of Style!






Comments

Popular Posts