Modern Momiform










Hey everyone! I feel like it's been a while since I shared a blog post with you so I thought the best way to start back was a simple, everyday outfit that you could easily wear while spending time with your family, enjoying the great outdoors, or any time that you are looking for something effortless. This style is one of my favorites because you can actually accomplish things! With my little man going full blast into toddler mode, #momiform has become the basics of my wardrobe. If I can chase after Chase and still look publicly acceptable - sign me up!

If you haven't seen my undying love for these leggings in previous posts - heads up - I *insert heart eye emoji* them! I simply cannot tell you in words just how amazing these are without you trying them for yourself. Honestly, when you put them on, you won't even be able to use words to describe just how absolutely perfect they are.

If you don't own a chambray shirt, I would highly recommend one. This one is from Express and an oversized boyfriend fit. I love that it's longer in the back and loose for movement. It can take a basic tee and leggings from "just ok" to "oh hey you look nice". As we move into fall, I'm definitely searching for a green utility jacket. It can be a great layering piece like a chambray just offering a new color scheme to work with. If you find a dreamy one for a great price, please share!

It's been so great recently to finally be able to go outside and enjoy the beautiful weather! I love being able to spend some time with my family playing in the grass and going for walks. Chase is moving past walking and into running and it's such a blast being able to experience this stage with him. I hope you all are getting a chance to enjoy this lovely season too!



Comments

Popular Posts