Coziest Olive Sweater













Hey there! Fall is getting so close and I absolutely cannot wait to break out some cooler weather looks. This outfit is one of my go-tos on those days when you want to look nice, but be comfortable at the same time. For all the mamas out there like myself, these are clothes you can wear and still chase after your kids and wipe away whatever the messy hands leave on your pants.

I bought this sweater up a size than I usually would because I was really looking for something warm and cozy that would be long enough in the back and look just slouchy enough for a half tuck. It's unbelievably soft and just the right weight to be warm when you need it while still being light enough to wear inside when it's time for turning on the heat. When it's a little cooler outside, I love wearing a cozy top with monotone neutrals (let's be honest - I almost always go with black) to look polished and lived-in.

If there was only one part of this look that I could easily spend way too long professing my love for and convince you that you absolutely need in your life, it would hands down be these leggings. They are high enough to keep anything and everything hidden, long enough to keep your ankles warm when needed, and thick enough that you'll never be able to see through them. They can be dressed up or down for almost any occasion. They are oh so amazingly comfortable as well. All - in - all, you need them.

I hope you all enjoyed this post and are kicking off a wonderful week! This is the last week of the Missouri State Fair so we'll hopefully get to enjoy a little more fun there before it's over for another year. Please let me know what you thought of this post and if there's anything else that you'd like me to share about! Thanks again for checking out Seasons of Style!




Comments

Popular Posts