spring sandals





It's no secret that I absolutely love sandals and there are so many great choices available right now! From pretty slides to espadrille wedges, there's a great option for any look you'd like. I've rounded up some of my favorites and all in neutral shades that complement any outfit. 

You've seen me wear these sandals so. many. times. but they really are just that great! 

I'm searching for a great pair of slides to slip on quickly on my way out the door and these, these, and these have made my short list. 

The minimalist look of these are so cute and will be a great choice for many seasons.

Spring and summer are the perfect time for heels and wedges like these and these are comfortable and will give you the longest legs!

I love the details on these and they're currently on sale! 

What shoes are you loving for spring? Leave a comment below - I'd love to check them out!

Thanks for reading!

xo, hannah




Comments

Popular Posts