elevated basics for spring


Most of my days begin hours before the sun wakes and end long after it goes down. Being on the go as the seasons change means that I'm looking for closet staples that work in the early morning chill and during the midday sunshine. It's no secret that I have a weakness for basics and these are some of my go-to items for looking put together and going about my day.


This thermal button-front top is a great choice any time of year, but I especially love it for those early spring days when there's still a bit of chill in the air. It's insanely soft and has the perfect amount of stretch for being comfortable all day long. Plus the front can be left out and buttoned, is the perfect length for a great front tuck, and is effortlessly perfect tied up which is a big trend this year! It's also currently on sale for $10 off!


These jeans are new to my closet and I am so impressed with the quality! They feel like premium denim, but they're much more affordable. They feel true to size and the mid-rise skinny in the color eldridge is my favorite pair.  Plus if you use this link to shop, you can save 20% off your first order!



Here are some other great closet staples that are perfect for this beautiful Spring weather! I hope you have a great week!



Thanks for reading!

xo, hannah

Comments

Popular Posts