Embroidered Dress








Hey there! I took a little break from the blog to have my wisdom teeth removed so I'm showing a dress that I wore last week, but it's definitely one that I'll be wearing all summer long. 

Embroidered everything is having a major moment in the fashion industry and this dress is a great way to get on board. The classic black color and timeless shift style make it versatile and easy to wear, while the stunning embroidery give it a modern update. 

This dress is also my first purchase from VICI Collection. They have so many different pieces to shop from and for so many different styles, but I would be careful to read the measurements on their items. I'm not that tall (stretching for 5'4"!), but do wear my tops and bottoms on the longer side and I returned a couple of items due to a shorter fit than I prefer. Also as a heads up, you can only return something within the first 14 days of receiving it and you are only eligible for store credit. One option that I absolutely love - if you find an item that you love, but it's out of stock in your size, you can enter your email to be notified when it comes back in stock! This is so helpful for ordering as soon as it's available without having to keep checking and hoping that you find it before it sells out again. 

Overall, I am in love with how many stylish options VICI Collection has to offer and this dress is one that I will wear so often this season. I've linked below some other items in my shopping cart that I'm looking at purchasing from VICI Collection! 

Save $20 when you spend $100 with code: SUMMER 

Embroidered Dress

Cream Embroidered Dress (this is the other option I considered)

Black Maxi Dress - with pockets! ( I have a dress similar to this and love it!)

Embroidered Tunic (so cute with denim cutoffs)

Olive Romper (this color gets all the heart eye emojis!)

Cream Dress (definitely getting this when it's back in stock)


Comments

Popular Posts