The Softest White Shirt















If you hadn't already heard, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is now open to the public. This year's sale has some great deals on new fall items, but things have sold out so quickly! This shirt was included in the sale this year, but this color is already sold out in all sizes. 

If this color does come back in stock, I would highly, highly recommend picking one up or grabbing one of the other two colors available. This shirt is most definitely one of the softest shirts that I have ever worn. It runs true to size, is opaque enough that you don't have to wear a shirt under (thank goodness in this Missouri heat), and is long enough that I will definitely be pairing it with leggings come fall and the cooler temps.  For this look, I styled this BP top from Nordstrom with jean shorts, sandals, and a cross body bag for a fun day of running errands and visiting family. 

These sandals by Sam Edelman aren't included in the sale, but are one of my favorites. The t-strap is a classic and they are incredibly comfortable. A great summer sandal that you can wear all day long and you're feet are still happy at the end of the day. This liquid silver color goes well with so many looks since I wear silver jewelry on most occasions.

I'll post some of the other goodies I picked up from the #nsale soon, but if there's anything that you've been thinking about, I'd hurry to get it soon before prices go back up in August. 

Please let me know if there's anything in particular that you'd like for me to share. Thanks for visiting Seasons of Style!



Comments

Popular Posts