Welcome to Seasons of Style!

Hey there! For my first post, I thought I'd start with an introduction so that you could get to know me a little better. I'm Hannah - a wife and mama who loves style, beauty, home décor, good eats, and most definitely sweet treats.

This is Jarrod, my husband, and I at our wedding. We were married in the Bahamas on March 6, 2013. It's hard to believe that it's been over three years already, but I can't imagine my life without him. He's the sweetest, most adoring husband that I girl could ever dream of.

Jarrod and I at our wedding



I'm also the mama to the sweetest little boy, Chase. He's such a wonderful blessing and I'm continually amazed at how much he grows and learns each day.

Chase in his Mizzou bowtie at 3 months

Our family also includes two dogs, Milo, a miniature dachshund, and Bear, a labrador retriever puppy. 

Milo
Bear giving Chase kisses

We live in the midwest in a farm house that will always be "in-the-works", but I love being able to call it home.



Thanks for checking out my first post for Seasons of Style!




Comments

Popular Posts