Lip Colors for Fall



Happy First Official Day of Fall! The older I get, the more and more I find myself loving this season. The great foods, the warm and cozy moments, cardigans!, and - of course - fun lip colors! Spring brings brights and so many shades of pink, but Fall is full of warm tones and reds which are some of my absolute favorites. I've rounded up some of the lip colors that I tend to wear over and over again throughout the season and hope that you'll love them just as much as I do!

Before we dive in, let me start with sharing that my undertone tends to be a little on the warmer/yellow side of neutral. This can make quite a difference as you're selecting colors that work well for you, but I think most of these colors work well for anyone. If you have any questions for me like the undertone, finish, or any further thoughts on a color, please let me know! I'd love to help you find the one that looks best for you!

Links and color names can be found between the two photos of each lip product.

Enjoy!

. 1 .




. 2 .




. 3 .




. 4 .




. 5 .




. 6 .




. 7 .




. 8 .




. 9 .





Not included (because I couldn't find it 🙈) but one that I love year-round is linked here in shade Tan Lines - it's a great everyday color!

Thanks for reading this post! I hope it inspires you to maybe try wearing one of those fun darker colors that is perfect for the Fall season or possibly swap your everyday color for a different nude to spice things up for the cooler months. Please share what color you're looking forward to rocking soon! 

xo,
Hannah

Comments

Popular Posts