Summer Athleisure







So this post is completely different than my usual outfit posts - most of the time I share cute outfits that I've worn out and about, but today's post is all about athleisure. I'm not sure if it was the habit I created in the last couple weeks of my pregnancy or if it's just the humidity that's hit Missouri recently, but I've been living in athletic wear lately. 


I picked up this cute Adidas tee while I was pregnant with Zoe and I've definitely worn it a ton! Black and white is just so classic and I love the simple but bold vibes it gives. I sized up to fit the bump and love the oversized fit now. I paired this loose top with my favorite pair of yoga shorts, black flip flops and a fun pair of statement sunnies. I shared a close up so you can see the shape of them. Let me know in the comments if you'd like me to share details of this makeup look - it's been my go-to lately to get me out the door quickly!

Thanks for reading! I've linked all of these items below along with some other great athletic wear pieces. What's your go-to uniform when summer weather hits?


xo,
Hannah

Comments

Popular Posts