Sephora VIB Sale 2018













1. Facial Mist - I can't say enough good things about this spray! I bought it on a whim as a facial mist and setting spray, but love that it also has good for you skincare ingredients too. The best part is probably the smell though - so good! 

2. Bronzer - I'm sure you've seen me use this bronzer before, but it really is one of my favorites. During the winter months when I'm not as tan (make that super pale!) this one can get too dark pretty quick, but the luminous glow part really does make this a stunning bronzer. I have the light/medium shade.

3. Foundation - I'm always trying out new foundations and like different ones for different occasions, but for days when I'm doing a full face - this foundation is the one I reach for most. I've only had it a few months, but it's got a gorgeous glow, great coverage without being too cakey, and wears incredibly well! During the winter months I wear shade 4. 

4. Brow Pomade - Brows are one area that I think can make such a difference on the face! I switch up most of my makeup products depending on what I'm doing that day, but this dipbrow pomade is the one item that I use every. single. day. 

5. Color Lip Balm - How do I even describe this little bit of amazing? I love a little color on my lips, but for busy days, I'm looking for something quick, comfortable and long-wearing. This is technically a lip balm, but it's one of the most moisturizing ones I've ever used. The color works with your skin's chemistry to create a customized color. Plus, it can be quickly applied and lasts so long - like if I apply it this morning, I'll still have a hint of color tomorrow morning! It's pricey for a lip balm - I totally get that - but if it's a product that you've been considering, now is a great time to catch it on sale!

6. Eyeliner - Liquid liner can be really intimidating, but this pen style makes application so quick and easy! You can get a thick or thin line depending on how you hold it and how much pressure you use and it really does last all day. Plus the black color is a true deep black. 

7. Volumizer - I have lots of fine hair and luckily there are so many volumizing options to choose from to make it look fuller. I like to shake this powder out in my hands and run it through my hair in four sections - two sides, top and back. It's got a bit of dry shampoo so it's got grip, but it doesn't get sticky 

8. Lip Balm - If you tend to lose your chapstick before it's gone, this probably isn't worth the price, but if you keep the one in your makeup bag/purse/bathroom drawer/desk drawer until it's gone, this one might be for you. I keep a lip balm in my makeup bag in my bathroom to apply every night before bed and love how hydrating this one is. It's not as thick/sticky as some options that I've used and it makes my lips feel great the next morning.

This sale is the perfect time to stock up on those beauty products that you use over and over and also try out the ones that you keep thinking about, but haven't actually tried yet. Thank you so much for stopping by and I'll talk to you again soon!

xo, h.


Comments

Popular Posts