15% Off My Makeup Must-Haves

You all know how much I love beauty products...and how much I love a good sale! Right now, Nordstrom has over 2000 beauty products at 15% off here. It's a great time to try something new or stock up on your favorites and I thought it would be the perfect time to share some of my makeup and beauty must-haves that are included! Plus if you're a Nordstrom cardholder, triple points are available through Sunday!



Nars Blush in Orgasm - There's a reason this blush is an iconic staple in so many beauty kits - it's a universally flattering shade that compliments so many skin tones. It's definitely a go-to for me and one of the most used blushes I have.

MAC Lipsticks - This line of lipstick comes in so many color choices! They're a great way to try lots of different colors. Some of my favorites are blankety, velvet teddy, and shanghai spice.

MAC Paint Pot - This is the best eye shadow primer that I've found. I've been using it for years and love how long it keeps my shadows in place! Painterly is great for cool skin tones and soft ochre for warm tones.

St Tropez Express Bronzing Mousse - I've tried so many different self tanning products and this one is my favorite! It's quick to dry, doesn't streak, and lasts about 5 days.

Beauty Blender - I've shared how much I love this blending sponge before, but I love to stock up when they're on sale - plus how cute is this turquoise color! Love!

MAC Makeup Wipes - These are going in my hospital bag! 

Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfector - This is a great combo product for a hint of color and shine! I love the shade 02.

Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow - Everyone needs a classic mid-tone brown eye shadow in their collection. I've heard great things about the color Camel so it's in my shopping bag!

There are so many great products included in this sale! I've shared a few of my favorites above, but there are so many others to check out and it's a great time to purchase your favorites while the price is right. I've got a few new items added to my shopping bag that I can't wait to try out and share with you!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

xo, h


Comments

Popular Posts