Exciting News and Life Update!

Hey there! I've taken a bit of time away from Seasons of Style, but am so excited to be back and with exciting news to share! You might've caught a glimpse already on my social media accounts, but in case you missed it...


"there's a little pumpkin that we can't wait to meet, our family is growing by one heart and two feet!"

We're adding another member to our family! As of right now, our expected due date is May 23, 2018. (I'll save you the math and share that I'm 5 1/2 weeks!) 

When I was pregnant with Chase I had every intention of keeping the news secret until I made it through the first trimester, but morning sickness made that pretty difficult since I had the all-day kind of morning sickness. So this time I wanted to share the news myself rather than everyone guessing as to why I wasn't eating anything (which is really unusual if you know me!)

I didn't have a blog started yet with my first and knew it was too big of an undertaking at that time, but I'm really looking forward to being able to use this platform to continue sharing beauty and fashion tips, tricks, and ideas while also including pregnancy updates. I'd absolutely love any feedback you have for me (always!) and ideas and suggestions for things to try this time around. 

I'll keep this post short and sweet, but I hope to have another post up soon covering all the different ways that we've shared the news with everyone. I have loved searching through countless ideas for breaking the news to the father, family, and friends so I can't wait to share our story. 

Thanks so much for all the love and support and for stopping by! 



Comments

Popular Posts