April Favorites

Hey there! Can you believe that we're already half way into the month of May?!? The "it's gonna be MAY" memes were such a great way to kickoff the month and to reflect back on the beauty goodies that I've been reaching for over and over in April.


You've all seen how much I love my Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade, but I don't think I've actually shared how much I love their Brow Wiz pencils. The pomade is great for a full face of makeup and when you want those brows to stay (it's waterproof!), but most days you'll catch me using the brow wiz. It's a twisty pencil with an unbelievably fine point. So fine that it can actually pass for looking like hair strands! It's so quick to apply and mistakes are an easy fix with the spoolie on the other end. 


I've been growing my hair out ever since I chopped it off after having Chase, but I'm very faithful in keeping my hair healthy in any way that I can. I've been using the It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product for maybe 4-6 weeks now and am really impressed by it. I use it after washing my hair and have actually been skipping an in-shower conditioner since it's been working so well! It's surprisingly weightless on my fine hair, doesn't leave my strands looking greasy, and can be used as a heat protectant - which is great if you air dry your hair like I do. 


The Garner Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller isn't something that I feel gets much love on social media, but this is my go-to concealer on minimal makeup days. It's actually designed for de-puffing the undereye area, but since this one has a hint of color, it's perfect for a evening out a little discoloration and the cool rolly ball is so refreshing. And you can get it at the drugstore so it's pretty affordable too.


As I was trying to share my thoughts on this product, I realized that I have so much to say about it. Would you want me to do a post dedicated to this and maybe a before and after? Let me know!

In a few words: I've tried the St. Tropez Classic Bronzing Mousse and the St Tropez In-Shower Gradual Tan products before and have tried a couple of drugstore gradual tanning lotions. The idea behind the gradual tanning lotion works really well for my lifestyle, so I thought I'd try the St Tropez Gradual Tan Classic in medium/dark and I was blown away by this product. It is honestly the best sunless tanning option that I've ever tried. There are so many other things I could say about this product, but in an effort to keep it simple. Try it. Trust me. You're going to love it!





I was recently sharing this highlighter with a friend of mine and forgot just how much I loved it. The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Luminous Light is a gorgeous, natural looking highlighting powder. I've been reaching for it so much this month after re-falling in love with it. It's designed to give you a "lit-from-within" glow and it does truly make you look radiant. This is also one of the most popular highlighting products for brides so if you're getting married soon - definitely check this out!



While I don't wear liquid liner too often, if I'm going to - this L'Oreal Paris Carbon Black Telescopic Liner is the one I reach for every time. The felt tip is very precise as you can see above and you can find it at your local drugstore, too!



I've saved the best for last! I've struggled with terribly chapped lips (most likely due to skin irritation) so I started trying out dozens of different moisturizing products for the lips. I've been using a few different ones since like the Bite Agave Lip Mask, but I'd heard a few others talk about how great this Jack Black The Stick was so I decided to give it a try. You all it's fantastic! I love it more than any other chapstick that I've ever used. It lasts longer than most, has a great natural mint scent, and truly does hydrate your lips. The tube style is great, too, and it gives you a nice shine without being too sticky. Plus - it's $7.50!


Thank you for reading this post and I'll talk with you all soon!

xo, h

Comments

Popular Posts