Fresh Spring Makeup Tutorial

Hey! So in case you haven't noticed (just kidding - you've definitely missed me 😉), I took some time away from posting regularly to bring you something exciting and oh so new for Seasons of Style - videos!!! You guys wouldn't believe how much time I've spent working on videos that never quite made it to the blog all in the efforts of making something that you (hopefully) actually want to watch and shows you all the behind the scenes steps on how I make up my face. 

I have missed you all so much and appreciate the patience while I've been working on this next step for the blog. You're continued support has kept me working towards producing a video to share! 

Without any further ado, I am jumping for joy excited to share with you the first ever video for Seasons of Style - a fresh spring makeup tutorial! 


Eye Primer : MAC Paint Pot
Bronzer as Eyeshadow : Nars Bronzer
Tapered Blending Brush : Sigma E40
Short Shader Brush : Sigma E20
Shading Brush : Sigma E55
Makeup Wipes : WaterWipes Diaper Wipes
Foundation Brush : Morphe G6
Concealer Sponge : Beauty Blender
Bronzer Brush : Sigma F20
Blush : MAC Blush
Blush Brush : Sigma F10
Brow Pomade : Anastasia Dipbrow
Brow Brush : Sigma E65
Lip Balm : Clarins Instant Light         

I wanted to show you something that was perfect for the season and also incorporated some of my most used tricks so that you could easily re-create this look yourself. I hope you enjoy the tutorial and sincerely, thank you for taking the time to watch it. You have no idea how happy it makes me! Please let me know what videos you'd like for me to film next!

Thanks for stopping by!






Comments

Popular Posts